|Interview with Dr. Ari Giagounidis from the Marien Hospital in Germany - Recorded 3/24/12 |
Questions answered include:
- What is lenalidomide (also known as Revlimid)?
- Is lenalidomide considered for treating patients with other sub-types of MDS besides 5q-minus?
- What should patients expect when they begin treatment with lenalidomide?
- Is there a limit to how long a patient can be treated with lenalidomide?
- Is lenalidomide used in combination with other FDA-approved treatment such as azacitibine (or Vidaza) or decatibine (or Dacogen)?