The teaching style caters to neurodiverse individuals and helps the “neurotypical” as well!. The material is broken down into bite-size chunks with a lot of humor and laughter threaded in! Sometimes we learn from the most ridiculous memory devices- but it will stick!
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
She absolutely LOVES teaching! Kendra has 3 kids and is married. They split time living in Lexington, KY and Nashville, TN.
- Yale University - Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) West Haven, CT
- Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing - Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Hyden, KY
- Bluegrass Community College - Associate in Applied Science – Nursing (ADN) Lexington, KY
- Vanderbilt University - Bachelor of Science in Religious Studies (BS) Nashville, TN
Dr. Faucett will recieve an honorarium to edit and contribute to Kelsey Review Certification Exam Prep Text 6th edition.
- Kelsey, B, Nagtalon-Ramos, J., (2024) Midwifery & Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide [Paperback] (6th ed) Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- I can’t thank you enough for your time and help. It was the best review course I have ever experienced and you have an unmatched talent and passion for inspiring students. I deeply envy frontier students who get you all to themselves!
- Thank you so much! These resources are the best ever and have really helped me to solidly prepare for comps! I know I’ll do well on boards using these as well! You rock!
- Just wanted to let you know I successfully passed the board exam-your course was definitely helpful and I am so glad I took it. The test-taking tips were gold, I only wish I could have learned all those tips & tricks sooner. Thank you so much for your course, you are a wonderful educator & I am so grateful to have been able to learn from you!
- I attended your boards bootcamp in Orlando at the conference. Just wanted to let you I took my boards today and passed!! Thank you so much for all of the testing tips!
- I took your boards bootcamp in Orlando in May (the day after my graduation)! Just wanted to drop you a message to let you know I PASSED BOARDS yesterday! I can’t thank you enough for all of the tips and tricks you shared with us. I’ve raved about your course to so many people!
Please review the accompanying videos and/or handouts prior to attending the live session on Tuesday, February 27.