In this session, Dr. Pamela Munster will provide a glimpse into the comprehensive complexity of managing cancer, living with cancer and how to raise children with cancer mutations. In a further step, this discussion will integrate communications with cancer patients.
Faculty: Pamela Munster, MD
Faculty Disclosures: Pamela Munster, MD - Consultant - Celgene, Sanofi, Epigene, Cooley, AtlasMedx, OnKure; Major Stock Shareholder and Founder - Alessa Therapeutics
- Recognize how to manage cancer as a care giver
- Recognize the impact of cancer on work and life
- Utilize new communication skills with cancer patients and family members
- Physicians: maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation.
This course is CME-eligible for a 2-year period ending on June 24, 2022. After the two-year time period, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in the course.