Join us on Wednesday, September 13 &
Thursday, September 14 from 11am-1pm ET
for this hands-on interactive workshop for those admission and enrollment professionals who serve in critically important support roles. If you are currently serving as an Office Manager, Database Manager, Admission Coordinator, Assistant to the director (and more), this workshop is for you!
This workshop will include the following topics:
- Enrollment Management overview of definitions, roles, and responsibilities
- Admission process review by month from seasoned Admission Office support staff
- Admission reports and data tracking for enrollment success
- Representing the Admission Office and build relationships across campus.
- Managing up in the Admission Office and working with the Director
While this 2-session workshop is designed for active participation and live sessions, we understand that there may be instances where you have a conflict. All class presentations will be recorded, but break out sessions will not. Recordings are available to you within 48 hours of the live session.
- Debby Murphy, Director of Learning & Member Engagement, AISAP
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
STANDARD 2: Operational Excellence
STANDARD 6: Leadership and Professionalization
Notes for AISAP Courses
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the website, you are signed up for the course.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Events tab or the Courses tab at the top of the page.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 1 business day after the live webinar.
- Missed the live session? Register and access the recording and resources.
$79 for members | $179 for nonmembers
Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!