The live session has ended. Please view the recording and resources at your leisure.
LinkedIn is a dynamic social media platform for positioning you and your school as educational thought leaders. It offers a unique opportunity to engage prospective parents in a business-focused environment that drives awareness of and interest in your school.
Savvy independent schools effectively use LinkedIn as another “high touch” engagement opportunity. At its basic level, LinkedIn is free and is easy to use.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- A basic overview of how LinkedIn functions
- How to create a robust LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your network and engage prospective parents
- How to position yourself, your head of school and other key administrators as educational thought leaders
- How to use LinkedIn for alumni engagement