Set yourself up for a successful hiring process and an impactful evaluation process to recruit, retain, and support your admission and enrollment professionals. Join Janice Crampton, Executive Director and Debby Murphy Director of Education and Learning for an overview of the key competencies and behaviors needed for admission and enrollment success and a step by step guide for hiring and evaluation. In this session you will:
Seek to understand and identify the key competencies needed for admission and enrollment positions at your school
-Learn interviewing tips and techniques for new admission & enrollment hires
-Discover & discuss the importance of an annual review & evaluation
-Learn more about Guide Insights as a tool for professional feedback and growth
This session is for Heads of School, Deans of Faculty, HR professionals and Admission & Enrollment Professionals.
Notes for AISAP Webinars
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the website, you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 2 business days after the live webinar.
$0 for members | $0 for nonmembers
Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!