A PDF of the slides and webinar resources can be found under the Resources tab above.
Thank you for participating in this webinar!
For many independent school admissions leaders what drew them to the profession can be replaced with endless strategic meetings, hours preparing for the board, managing a team, and various other responsibilities as we move up the ranks. We will examine ways to advance your career while still managing to make room for many of the things that brought you into this profession in the first place.
Learn from an admissions professional with over 20 years in the field who has held many different positions before moving into directorship halfway through her career only to realize that many of the things she loved about the profession were slowly slipping away and how she got them back in smaller ways over the years.
- All registrants will be emailed access to presentation recordings and resources within 1 business day after the live webinar.
Head of Enrollment Management
Emma Willard School
Level of Experience:
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
L&D 6 - Leadership and Professionalism
Notes for AISAP Webinars
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the calendar, you will be redirected to the online learning site.
- Once you click REGISTER on the online learning site, you are taken to the portal to register.
- Once you complete registration on the portal, you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Events tab at the top of the page, then select Live Events.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 1 business day after the live webinar.
- Missed the live session? Register and access the recording and resources.
$0 for members | $79 for nonmembers
Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!