A PDF of the slides and webinar resources can be found under the Resources tab above.
Thank you for participating in this webinar!
Join on to focus on the areas in the admissions lifecycle where admissions professionals should be attuned to potential legal risks and pitfalls, as well as risk mitigation strategies to ensure admissions processes are consistent with high ethical standards and meet the operational needs of the institution. We'll discuss the various federal laws which govern certain considerations in admissions and inform what types of information schools can solicit of prospective students. We'll also review best practices and legal considerations in further vetting potential students and their families.
Lastly, we’ll review the applicability of antitrust considerations as it relates to admissions professionals and admissions processes.
- All registrants will be emailed access to presentation recordings and resources within 1 business day after the live webinar.
Level of Experience:
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastery (10+ Yrs)
L&D1 - Ethical Conduct
L&D2 - Operational Excellence
L&D 6 - Leadership and Professionalism
Notes for AISAP Webinars
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the calendar, you will be redirected to the online learning site.
- Once you click REGISTER on the online learning site, you are taken to the portal to register.
- Once you complete registration on the portal, you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Events tab at the top of the page, then select Live Events.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 1 business day after the live webinar.
- Missed the live session? Register and access the recording and resources.
$0 for members | $79 for nonmembers
Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!