A PDF of the webinar resources can be found under the Resources tab above.
Thank you for participating in this webinar!
How much do you know about the WISC-V, the IQ test that you see in most evaluations? Join Caryl Frankenberger for an overview of the WISC-V and test score interpretation. Understanding this IQ test and its scores will make reading evaluations easier and more effective for your admissions process. This lesson on the WISC-V will be followed by a brief introduction to the 7 part online course, “Understanding Diverse Learning Profiles” and Q&A for those interested in learning more.
- All registrants will be emailed access to presentation recordings and resources within 1 business day after the live webinar.
Caryl Frankenberger, Ed. M.
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (2-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastery (10+ Yrs)
L&D 2 - Operational Excellence
L&D 6 - Leadership and Professionalism
Notes for AISAP Webinars
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the calendar, you will be redirected to the online learning site.
- Once you click REGISTER on the online learning site, you are taken to the portal to register.
- Once you complete registration on the portal, you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Events tab at the top of the page, then select Live Events.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 1 business day after the live webinar.
- Missed the live session? Register and access the recording and resources.
$0 for members | $79 for nonmembers
Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!