Course DetailsExplore Bowfishing (EBF) is an interactive shooting program that introduces participants to a fast-paced, archery-based form of fishing. EBF is an innovative, original educational tool. EBF teaches bowfishing basics to anyone interested in learning how to bowfish, whether they're new to fishing and archery or well-seasoned anglers and archers. Bowfishing provides a gateway to further engage people in hunting and shooting sports. The Archery Trade Association (ATA) created EBF as an exciting and challenging next-step archery program, The ATA developed this program to teach bowfishing and outdoor skills to new enthusiasts, and help stimulate interest in the outdoors. The idea is to inspire a new generation to explore the possibilities outside their doors through hiking, bowfishing, hunting, fishing, birdwatching or photography.
The Explore Bowfishing Online Workshop is designed to introduce the EBF program and give an overview of the 15 activities in the curriculum book. This fun and social educational program gives hands-on lessons in bowfishing equipment, fish species and habitats, instinctive archery skills, social interactions, communication, and more!
The EBF Online Workshop will continually be updated with new content and resources, so check back often!
During this course you will:
- Be introduced to the EBF Program, curriculum book, and resources
- View videos that provide an overview of the bowfishing activities
- Connect with your state fish and wildlife agency and other partners promoting outdoor recreation in your state
This course is FREE(ATA MEMBERS)/$20(NON-MEMBERS) and INCLUDES:
- This course is FREE for ATA Members and with the purchase of an Explore Bowfishing Curriculum Book
- Worksheets and Activity pages to accompany the lessons
- Sample Lesson Plans
- Marketing Brochure Template
- Course Evaluation
- Access on all devices