What is AT? Assistive technology is products, equipment, and systems that enhance learning, working, and daily living for persons with disabilities.
This curated bundle is a starting point for parents and families to learn about assistive technology (AT) fundamentals. These courses in this bundle include the following topics: academic accommodations, communication disabilities, intellectual and development disabilities, physical disabilities, and visual impairment.
These courses are all available for individual purchase as well. All of the selected courses below are eligible for CEUs, including ACVREP, AOTA, ASHA, CRC and/or IACET CEUs. Please see the individual courses for details.
By purchasing this product bundle, you save 10% off the courses' list price! Please note that access to your courses expires 60 days after the date of purchase. You may purchase the bundle or individual courses again as needed.
Have an ATIA Learning Center Subscription Access Code?
- Click "Add to Cart" below next to the purchase price.
- On the pop-up window, click "Proceed to Checkout".
- If you're not already logged in, you will be prompted to sign in using your ATIA Learning Center credentials. Alternately, click "Sign Up" to create a new account.
- On the Shopping Cart page, enter your subscription access code in the Promo Code box and click "Apply". This will bring your balance to $0.00.
- Click the "Purchase" button to complete the purchase process.