|WELCOME TO CHICAGO TITLE'S PORTAL FOR ON-LINE / ON-DEMAND CLE AND CPE COURSES.|
CLE AND CPE COURSES NOW AVAILABLE
CLE Course Note: 5 North Carolina State Bar approved CLE Courses
are now available providing a total of 6 hours of CLE credit.
CPE Course Note: 3 North Carolina State Bar approved CPE Courses
are now available providing a total of 3 hours of CPE credit.
- Click on the Courses menu item above to view available Courses. The charge for a Course, if any, and the available CLE or CPE credit is displayed with each Course.
- For Courses offered at a charge, you can purchase the Course via credit card and take the Course when convenient for you before its last available date. After completion of the payment process, a receipt will be available to save in PDF format or print. Course fees are nonrefundable.
- For Courses offered at no charge, simply click on the Presentation for that Course when you are ready to begin.
- While logged into this site viewing a Presentation, you may pause the Presentation and resume when convenient. You may also rewind a Presentation but you cannot fast forward. Attendance confirmation prompts requiring you to click on the screen to confirm your presence will appear at intervals throughout the first full viewing of a Presentation. You must confirm your presence at each prompt to be eligible for the Certificate of Attendance, if one is available for you for the Course as explained below.
- If you log out or close this site prior to completion of a Course Presentation; when you again log into the site, you will resume the Presentation at the point you last checked in at an attendance prompt.
- Course Materials are available for viewing, printing or downloading either before your start or after you complete a Presentation.
- For Courses approved for CLE or CPE credit, if a Certificate of Attendance applies to your category of membership (CPE Certificates apply to Paralegal members / CLE Certificates apply to Attorney and Paralegal members), one will be visible in the Course and available after completion of the Presentation. Select the Certificate item and a completed Certificate of Attendance will be generated and appear on your screen for printing, You'll also receive an email that includes a link to your Certificate. From this link, you can Print or Download this Certificate.
- Paralegals must furnish the Certificate of Attendance to the NC State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification with their annual Application for Renewal.
- Chicago Title will report to the North Carolina State Bar the attendance of all attorneys at a CLE approved program and for those Courses offered at a charge, pay the per credit-hour fee due for the hours attended.
- Your Profile Settings accessed by selecting your name near the top right corner of the screen will allow you to update account information; view your account activity including Courses you have taken; view, download or print Certificates you have earned; and obtain information, including receipts, for Courses you have purchased.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.