CMSA is pleased to bring an updated ICM Training with program elements and training activities reflected in the newly published ICM Manual (2nd edition).
CMSA's Integrated Case Management Training provides multiple strategies to engage clients, stratify risk, and develop care plans to mitigate risk and help clients achieve improved health and well-being. Join us to learn these concepts through engaged learning, self-study and interactive sessions with your peers.
This course consists of both self-study, and virtual face-to-face training activities.
Allow two (2) - three (3) weeks for completion prior to the virtual Face-to-Face training.
- Purchase and read CMSA's Integrated Case Management: A Manual for Case Managers by Case Managers (2nd Edition) through Springer Publishing.
- Complete five (5) online training videos covering different sections of the ICM Manual.
- Each of the five Sections will contain a quiz following the completion for knowledge checks on that online training.
- Complete two (2) case studies.
Instructor-led, interactive classroom training on ZOOM platform.
- Interactive communication exercises
- Role-play group exercises
- Review of the integrated case management process
- Practical application of the adult and pediatric complexity assessment grids
- Understand the care planning process for complex patients
- Review and evaluate case studies
- Completion of a Final Quiz - post training
- Identify supporting care for behavioral and physical illness in patient/clients with health complexity.
- Develop skills in moving complex, high-cost patients/clients to health stabilization through comprehensive assessments, communication skills and integrated care plan with systematic case management procedures.
- Demonstrate how to document clinical, functional, quality of life and cost outcomes as a part of case management activities.
- Distinguish the cross-disciplinary understanding and application of integrated PH and MH/SUD case management practices.
- Role-play integrated case management techniques using ICM-CAG tools during supervised face-to-face case scenarios.
- Organize tools and resources to complete the session prepared to implement integrated case management.
CMSA is applying for 26 RN, SW, and CCM credits. Approval is pending.
Self-Study Completion: Sept 1 - Oct 23
Virtual F2F Attendance: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 1:00p - 5:00p Eastern
CMSA Members: $995
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 12, 2023
- NEW ICM MANUAL is now available for purchase. The new version will be needed for this training. See more information in the Course Overview section. Please order and begin reading today!.
- COMING SOON! Access to 5 online video sessions will be available week by Sept 29.