CMSA’s ICM program provides multiple strategies to engage clients, stratify risk, and develop care plans to mitigate risk and help clients achieve improved health and well-being. Our training includes review of “CMSA’s Integrated Case Management Manual: For Case Managers by Case Managers,” online learning sessions, self-study activities to prepare for Face to Face Training, and 16-hours of interactive practical application in a classroom setting. More detailed program information can be downloaded within course sections below.
- Become familiar supporting care for behavioral and physical illness in patient/clients with health complexity.
- Develop skills in moving complex-high cost patients/clients to health stabilization through comprehensive assessments, communication skills and integrated care plan with systematic case management procedures.
- Learn how to document clinical, functional, quality of life and cost outcomes as a part of case management activities.
- To solidify the cross-disciplinary understanding and application of integrated PH and MH/SUD case management practices.
- To practice integrated case management techniques using ICM-CAG tools during supervised face-to-face case scenarios through role playing.
- To leave the session prepared to implement integrated case management practices in the clinical or telephonic case management vendor settings.
- Independent Study of ICM Manual: CMSA's Integrated Case Management, A Manual for Case Managers by Case Managers
- Exam Questions on the ICM Manual study
- Online training sessions
- Introduction to the Integrated Case Management Complexity Assessment Grid (ICM-CAG)
- Case Study Assignments
- Face to face training - (see location below)
- Final Evaluation and Final Exam
- CEUs: Nursing, Social Work and CCM: 30 hours at completion of the program
- Certificate of Completion in Integrated Case Management when all program elements are met. NOTE: This is not a certification.
VIRTUAL Face to Face Training:
Wednesday, July 29 - Friday, July 31, 2020
Information on access will be shared with trainees.
*ALL pre-requisite training must be complete before you attend the VIRTUAL Face-to-Face training.
COURSE REGISTRATIONS FEES:
Access to course materials becomes available upon payment.