CMSA’s ICM program provides multiple strategies to engage clients, stratify risk, and develop care plans to mitigate risk and help clients achieve improved health and well-being. Our training includes review of “CMSA’s Integrated Case Management Manual: For Case Managers by Case Managers,” online learning sessions, self-study activities to prepare for Face to Face Training, and 16-hours of interactive practical application in a classroom setting. More detailed program information can be downloaded within course sections below.
(CMSA Foundation is offering an ICM Training scholarship. Applications are open through Feb 14, 2020. Click here to download an application. If you are applying for the scholarship, wait to register until you know if you are a recipient or not).
- Become familiar supporting care for behavioral and physical illness in patient/clients with health complexity.
- Develop skills in moving complex-high cost patients/clients to health stabilization through comprehensive assessments, communication skills and integrated care plan with systematic case management procedures.
- Learn how to document clinical, functional, quality of life and cost outcomes as a part of case management activities.
- To solidify the cross-disciplinary understanding and application of integrated PH and MH/SUD case management practices.
- To practice integrated case management techniques using ICM-CAG tools during supervised face-to-face case scenarios through role playing.
- To leave the session prepared to implement integrated case management practices in the clinical or telephonic case management vendor settings.
- Independent Study of ICM Manual: CMSA's Integrated Case Management, A Manual for Case Managers by Case Managers
- Exam Questions on the ICM Manual study
- Online training sessions
- Introduction to the Integrated Case Management Complexity Assessment Grid (ICM-CAG)
- Case Study Assignments
- Face to face training - (see location below)
- Final Evaluation and Final Exam
- CEUs: Nursing, Social Work and CCM: 30 hours at completion of the program
- Certificate of Completion in Integrated Case Management when all program elements are met. NOTE: This is not a certification.
*2 DAY Face to Face Training:
Saturday, June 27, 2020 and Sunday, June 28, 2020, 8:00a-5:00p
Westin Boston Waterfront, Boston, MA
*ALL pre-requisite training must be complete before you attend the Face-to-Face training.
COURSE REGISTRATIONS FEES:
Access to course materials becomes available upon payment.
* REGISTER FOR ICM TRAINING AND RECEIVE A $200 DISCOUNT OFF A STANDARD REGISTRATION TO CMSA'S ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
Details on redeeming any special discounts will be available within course content AFTER ICM training registration is complete.
For groups of 15 or more, please send your information and request by here for training information and pricing for your location.