In 2013, U.S. exports of consumer oriented food products to China
increased 15% and totaled a new record high of over US$3 billion. China
now ranks as the 5th largest market for consumer ready food
products from the U.S. Wayne Batwin, our featured speaker, talks about this potential in ways that translate into success for
your business’s food and agricultural products.
Please join us as we tap into this massive market!
Topics to be covered:
- Key market trends and development driving the Chinese market
- Opportunities for U.S. processed products
- Overview of the distribution channels for imported food products
- Doing business with Chinese importers, distributors and retailers
- Strategies for U.S. exporters entering the Chinese market
- Q & A session with the presenter