Learn more about the impact of this historic free trade agreement
from Mr. Gary Meyer, a Senior Policy Advisor for the Foreign
Agricultural Service’s Office of Agreements and Scientific Affairs. Mr.
Meyer played a leading role in the preparations leading up to the
implementation of the agreement.
Webinar attendees will learn more about:
- An overview of the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement (KORUS)
- How the agreement benefits U.S. food and agricultural exporters
- Tariff elimination schedules and tariff-rate quotas under the Agreement
- Whether your product qualifies under the Rules of Origin
- How to determine your product’s duties under the KORUS FTA