Participate in a Live Event!FSMB live webinars are a leading source of professional development and continuing medical education (CME) activities designed specifically for members and staff of state medical and osteopathic boards, as well as individuals interested in medical licensing, regulation and discipline. During FSMB webinars, our featured presenters address current trends in medical regulation and provides opportunities to share best practices.
Live webinars are scheduled events that consist of a 1hour presentation from guest speakers followed by a Q&A session, ensuring that you leave the event with new insights that you will be able to use immediately in your professional and regulatory environments.
Scroll down this page to see what is offered and register.
How to Claim CME:
- Watch the livestream or on-demand session in its entirety. Each person registered must watch the entire program under their unique profile in order to achieve a certificate.
- After viewing the session, sign in to your account with your email address and password, and click on the CME Activity Evaluation icon at the bottom of the page and complete the evaluation for the course. You must complete an evaluation in order to receive a CME certificate.
- Submit your evaluation and then click on either the CME Certificate or Certificate of Participation icon at the bottom of the page to download and print your certificate. The CME Certificate is only awarded to physicians (MDs and DOs). The Certificate of Participation is awarded to all other professions. This completes your attendance for the course.
- Please save your certificate for your records, as FSMB will not have your certificate on file.
- Your certificate is only valid if completed prior to the course expiration date.
CME Contact Information:
For questions regarding the content of the activity and/or credit for the activity, please contact email@example.com
Wed 2:00 PM EDT
"Stopping the Spread: Disinformation and its Impact on Physicians and Patients"
During this course, we will discuss how disinformation deeply impacts physicians and the patients they treat. We will describe the prevalence of disinformation on...