Participate in a Live Event!Scroll down this page to see what is offered and register.
How to Claim CME for a Live or On-Demand Event:
- Watch the livestream or on-demand session in its entirety. Each person registered must watch the entire program under their unique profile in order to achieve a certificate.
- After viewing the session, sign in to your account with your email address and password, and click on the CME Activity Evaluation icon at the bottom of the page and complete the evaluation for the course. You must complete an evaluation in order to receive a CME certificate.
- Submit your evaluation and then click on either the CME Certificate or Certificate of Participation icon at the bottom of the page to download and print your certificate. The CME Certificate is only awarded to physicians (MDs and DOs). The Certificate of Participation is awarded to all other professions. This completes your attendance for the course.
- Please save your certificate for your records, as FSMB will not have your certificate on file.
- Your certificate is only valid if completed prior to the course expiration date.
CME Contact Information:
For questions regarding the content of the activity and/or credit for the activity, please contact email@example.com
There are currently no live events.
Thu 2:00 PM CDT
Achieving Regulatory Excellence in a World of Advanced Technologies and Complex Risks
Author Cary Coglianese, JD, PhD, will explore the importance of balancing human judgment with advanced technology in medical regulation on July 30.
Tue 1:00 PM CDT
Where Will the Empowered Health Care Consumer Lead Us?
WebMD Chief Medical Officer John Whyte, MD, MPH, will explore consumer empowerment in health care and its impact on state medical boards Tuesday, July 14.