APHA makes it easy to earn continuing education credits for reading American Journal of Public Health articles. By reading select articles from AJPH, you can get credits for CHES®,CME, CNE, OP and CPH.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CE CERTIFICATE
- You will be able to claim one certificate type per course.
- First, click on the course you wish to view.
- Next click on the articles.
- Once you have read the articles, return to the session page and scroll down to select your assessment type (i.e. CHES, CNE, CPH).
- Complete the assessment. A passing score of 70% is requred to earn credit. You may take each assessment 5 times.
- Once finished, click “Submit,” click “Next Item” and you will be able to view or print your certificate
- You can always re-visit your earned certificates by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner
Pricing: APHA Members $20 | Non-Members $40