Welcome to the IADR Webinar
Gain the latest insights in dental, oral, and craniofacial research using the IADR Webinar & CE On Demand Library! Attend live webinars where you can interact with speakers or view recordings of past webinars and cutting-edge presentations from IADR and AADOCR meetings. At the conclusion of each live or recorded session a brief quiz may be completed for ADA CERP credit.
& CE On Demand Library
Access to this library is an IADR member benefit. Nonmembers can join IADR to gain access or purchase bundles of recordings of meetings.
- You must have an account to register for a webinar or to view past webinars.
- Members: Log in through the My IADR Portal using your IADR username and password. If you need to renew your membership, click here.
- Nonmembers: You can create an IADR account without joining IADR by clicking here.'
- Events - Browse upcoming live webinars and register to attend.
- Courses - View recorded sessions and upcoming webinars.
- Product Bundles - All recordings from IADR and AADOCR meetings can be purchased as a set. Symposia and Keynotes cannot be purchased as standalone recordings and must be done using the options below for the full meeting.
Do you have a webinar to propose be hosted by IADR?
We encourage submissions by webinar organizers around a cutting edge topic. Details on format and how to submit a proposal can be found at the IADR Webinar Series Proposal Form.
The International Association for Dental Research is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.