In March, we gathered a group of American Inns of Court members from around the country to talk about various aspects of legal professionalism. We started with "What does professionalism mean to you?" It was a lively and interesting discussion...we hope you'll share your thoughts, as well!
Our panel of ten people, included:
- Four different kinds of judges
- A variety of practice areas
- Lawyers at all levels of their career
- Representatives from nine different states
- Members of nine different Inns