New year, new youThe start of a new year is a natural time for change. Whether it is in your personal or professional life, we are compelled to change and improve. But not all our efforts stick - change is, indeed, hard. But with a process for driving change, lasting success can be achieved. This program will lay out a process for change alongside actionable steps you can take regardless of the type of change you seek. Start by understanding the language of change then learn the steps for achieving it. Next, acknowledge the difficulty in leading the change, and finally, leave with tactics to get people to support the change you want to make.
This content is presented by LegalSifter CEO, Kevin Miller.
THE COURSE IS PRESENTED IN four parts
- Planning for Change: Overview
- Planning for Change: Language
- Planning for Change: Vision
- Planning for Change: Process
cONTINUING lEGAL EDUCATIONThis program is designed to be eligible for 1 CLE hour.
- It has been approved in Pennsylvania.
- It has been approved in Tennessee.
- It has been approved in Louisiana.
- It is being reviewed for approval in Texas.
- Florida attorneys can self-report.
- Complete the Knowledge Check.
- Fill out the (5 minute long) evaluation.
If you are self-reporting in other jurisdictions:
- Print out your personalized certificate (tied to the submission of the evaluation).
- Download the course description and faculty bios document.
- Self-report your attendance by submitting the appropriate jurisdictional forms along with these documents to your CLE body; please let us know if they require anything additional.
If you are unsure if your state has been approved or have any questions, please contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!