CLE Eligibile:We consider our programs “CLE Eligible” which means that, while they may not be "pre-approved" by a particular bar association or jurisdiction, they are designed to meet the requirements of most CLE bodies We strive to offer high-quality educational programming that should allow for an attorney to self-report and receive credit hours.
Our on-demand programs are generally not pre-approved for CLE because we can’t know in advance which jurisdictions participants will be from, and because becoming pre-approved in every jurisdiction is cost-prohibitive. However, we do try to accredit them in states where attorneys can NOT self-report.
Each educational offering includes:
- Substantive content developed in conjunction with attorneys and judges.
- All video presentations are equipped with the ability to track attendance and attention.
- An assessment or assignment to measure both comprehension and attention.
- An evaluation which gives every participant the opportunity to provide feedback, measure their satisfaction and notify us of errors or outdated information.
- A certificate issued to the attendee at the end of the program.
- A program-specific document that includes a description, agenda and bios (if relevant) is provided for each course.
No Self-Reporting AllowedSome jurisdictions do not allow attorneys to self-report for online programs.
We are a pre-approved distance learning provider in Pennsylvania.
- We are also eligible to report on behalf of Inns - contact us for more info!
- We are a pre-approved provider in Texas.
- We are a pre-approved provider in Tennessee.
- We are a pre-approved provider in Nevada.
- Our on-demand programs are accredited in Louisiana.
We are working on: