Creating Executive Summaries
Presenting to corporate clients can be a challenge even for the most experienced lawyer. The clients don’t always speak the language of the law, and often think of the law as a hindrance to progress. They are busy people with many demands on their time and attention, and they expect that time to be spent effectively and efficiently.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the importance of creating and presenting efficient and reader-oriented executive summaries.
- Learn how to distill information and craft summaries that convey the intended message.
- Gain insights for balancing text and imagery in presentations.
CLE EligibilityIf you are unsure if this program has been approved in your state or have any questions about self-reporting, please click on the CLE icon to find out more or contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!
- AIC and Scribes Members: $30
- AIC Alumni: $30 (ask for a code!)
- Non-members: $45