Is your mind constantly going 150 mph? Do you find yourself thinking about the past or worrying about the future? Are you always multitasking, unable to listen or focus your attention? Is stress or anxiety keeping you from doing your best work?
Mindfulness and meditation practice are the keys to increasing focus and productivity. Meaningful relationships with other attorneys can increase your mental health. Together they can help you become a better lawyer and discover more joy and satisfaction in your career.
This Anytime On-Demand program is a one-hour exploration of the nexus of mindfulness and mentoring that will help lay the groundwork to get you there.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
The recorded webinar lasts for one hour. It includes some lecture, experiential exercises, along with Q&A with the presenter. At the conclusion, you will have fostered new skills you can implement right away, and add some more tools to your attorney toolbox!
After completing this course, you will receive a discount code to participate in Jeena's Mindful Pause: 6 Minutes to Better Lawyering program.
CLE Eligibility:This program is designed to be eligible for 1.5 CLE hours.
- It has been approved in Pennsylvania.
- It has been approved in Louisiana.
- It has been approved in Tennessee.
- Complete the Knowledge Check.
- Fill out the (5 minute long) evaluation.
If you are self-reporting in other jurisdictions:
- Print out your personalized certificate (tied to the submission of the evaluation).
- Download the course description and faculty bios document.
- Self-report your attendance by submitting the appropriate jurisdictional forms along with these documents to your CLE body; please let us know if they require anything additional.
- Florida attorneys can self-report.
If you are unsure if your state has been approved or have any questions, please contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!