The webinar presents the key elements of ITE’s Trip Generation Manual, 11th Edition. The topics covered include an overview of the significantly expanded database including person, walk, bicycle, transit, motor vehicle, and truck trip generation and characteristics associated with an individual development site or land use. Also covered is a description of the expanded database including new and reclassified land uses as well as the addition of several land use subcategories (e.g., shopping plazas with/without a supermarket, medical-dental office building within/outside a hospital campus, multifamily housing within/outside proximity to a rail transit station). An overview of the updated features of the ITETripGen web app will also be presented to help the analyst access trip generation data plots and supplemental trip generation materials more quickly and easily.
- Recall the new elements and format of the Trip Generation Manual, 11th Edition including the new and updated land uses
- Explain how to estimate person, walk, bicycle, transit, motor vehicle and truck trip generation for multiple land uses
- Discuss the use of ITETripGen web app to create multi-modal trip generation data plots and statistics and access supplemental materials
- Discuss the use of ITETripGen web app to filter data by mode, age of data, region, and size of independent variable
- Kevin Hooper, Strategic Projects | Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Lisa M. Fontana Tierney, P.E., Traffic Engineering Senior Director | Institute of Transportation Engineers
No Charge to Register for the webinar
Registration for webinar includes an archived recording with access for 30 days to each registrant. PDHs not included in registration; please see PDH Credit Certificate section for more information on receiving PDHs.
If you are a non-member of ITE you will need to create an account to register. You can create an account here.
PDH Credit Certificate: If you would like PDH Credit for this webinar, there is a processing fee for each registrant of $15 members/ $25 nonmembers to receive 1.5 PDH credits certificate. Instructions are provided in the Resources tab of the live event page to purchase the evaluation to complete and receive the PDH credit certificate.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the date of the recording posted. All registrants will have access to the recording for 30 days. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.
Additional Attendees at one Location:
Additional Live Webinar Attendees at one location are eligible for earning credit for attending. There is a processing fee of $15 members/$25 non-members. Instructions will be provided during the webinar.
How to earn PDH Credit:
See PDH Credit Certificate section above.
Last Day to Register: March 31, 2022