This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
PTP Module 4— Transportation System Evaluation and Public Policy
Understand the basic concepts of transportation evaluation to support the selection of preferred solutions for long-range system planning. Recognize how public policy elements influence the content of plans in their ability to meet the transportation needs of all users.
- Understand basic concepts of evaluation;
- Develop and apply appropriate system performance measures and planning processes;
- Assess how public policies and regulations influence the content of plans in their ability to meet the transportation needs of all users;
- Know how to apply analytic techniques (travel demand models, benefit/cost, cost effectiveness, etc.); and
- Determine how to accommodate multimodal travel demand generated by different land use concepts.