As businesses have opened up again and acclimated to the new normal, some old pain points have begun to pop up again. Account takeovers and all variations of financial fraud like chargebacks and returns abuse continue to be on the rise. What tools are industry leading companies deploying today to fight back? In this webinar we’ll learn from experts that have built abuse teams and organizations at companies like Facebook, WePay, Google and Square on how they approach risk, fraud, trust and safety.
• New abuse vectors like buy online pick up in store (BOPIS) abuse.
• How much stolen user credentials from leading retailers cost on the dark web
• Understand how machine learning, rules and analyst tools can work in tandem to create a more robust trust and safety system.
While everyone is welcome, the webinar will be especially helpful for:
- Senior Level Architects
- Product managers/owners
- Senior Level Engineer (Payment Platforms)
- Teams responsible for payment platforms
- Fraud Risk Teams