Cryptocurrencies can be categorized into three major groups: i) non-stable tokens, ii) stable tokens pegged to US Dollar and iii) inflation-protected stable token pegged to price index. Through comparative analysis, American CryptoFed will outline the entire cryptocurrency landscape, highlight the advantages and disadvantages of each category and individual token, and reach the conclusion that the inherent power in the merchant community’s currency and payments acceptance has the potential to shape the future path of cryptocurrency.
- Making sense of the general landscape of cryptocurrencies
- Establishing analysis framework for evaluating cryptocurrency
- Selecting cryptocurrency from merchant community’s perspective
- CFO / VP of Treasury
- VP / Director of Payments/Strategy
- CTO / VP/Director of Technology