This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Wondering how to help your clients achieve their charitable giving goals and also reduce their tax bill? Find out this and more in this webinar! In this course we will go over the CARES Act and the SECURE ACT’s impact on charitable contributions and how to use these changes this year to help your clients with their tax planning. We will take a special look at how Qualified Charitable Distributions plays into this. We will review the new Form 8283 and latest tax court cases and the IRS’s guidance.
By the end of this Webinar, you will be able to:
- Define how the CARES Act and SECURE Act impact charitable contributions
- Explain how Qualified Charitable Distributions affect the two Acts
- Develop surprising places to find donatable assets for your clients
- Understand the new Form 8283
- Understand the IRS’s guidance using the latest tax court cases