This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Giving You Tax Credit Where Credit is Due - Sponsored by ADP
IRS Program #:X9QQU-T-00909-22-O
CTEC #: 6257-CE-0105
CE: 1 IRS CE credit & 1 CTEC credit for LIVE only
Speaker: Michael A. Smith
Pursuing tax credits like the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) created by the CARES Act can be complex and takes significant effort to maximize the result. Few small businesses have the time, tools or expertise to identify where they were impacted, determine what the impact was and understand how to calculate the benefit in the face of shifting requirements. Additionally, the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credits are some of the least claimed and understood tax credits available to small business. There are synergies and challenges to understanding and using both credits during the same tax period.
During this seminar, ADP® will provide:
- An overview of the R&D Tax Credit and ERTC
- Understanding of the complexities of taking both credits together
- Ways to help you identify best fit opportunities for your clients
- Discussion on the expenses associated with both credits
- Review of new IRS Guidance & Legislative Update