Instructor: Mindy Godding
Total Time: 2 hours
This course focuses on initial client contact. Attendees will learn how to conduct an intake interview to test for fit, determine client needs, and set expectations about next steps. These interactions allow the organizer to demonstrate professionalism and begin to construct the organizing plan. Discussion will include helpful scripts and communication techniques an organizer can use to guide the conversation to success.
1. Conduct initial phone intake to determine viability for proceeding.
2. Use strategic questions to determine client needs.
3. Evaluate whether a prospective client is a good fit.
4. Identify any deal breakers.
5. Target phone skills to develop, if needed.
This class requires passing a knowledge check (quiz) to obtain the certificate of course completion.
Suggested Next Class
OD2-208 Needs Assessment and Action Plan