This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Many users find invoicing in QuickBooks to be a sore point: either there’s not enough detail, too much detail, or it just looks unprofessional. For fixed price users, generating simple scheduled payment invoices involves too much simplicity at the level of the estimate or too much clutter at the level of the invoice. For T&M users, getting the right amount of detail into the invoice can be challenging, as well as handling markup on non-labor items. This webinar will include the following topics:
- Review of terms: income, revenue, earned revenue
- Strategies for getting what you want to see into your Profit and Loss
- Invoicing fixed/contract price work: getting the right level of detail into invoices
- Invoicing T&M work: getting the right level of detail into invoices
- Invoicing T&M work: automating markup
- Change orders and allowances