Instructions for signing up
1. If you have not created an account with this site before, please do so now by clicking the "Sign Up" link in the upper right.
2. If you have already created an account on this site, please sign in by clicking the "Sign in" link in the upper right.
3. Once signed in, scroll down to the "Featured Live Web Events" and click the event you would like to attend.
4. On that event's page, click the blue "Register" button on the left side-bar.
5. You will receive a confirmation email for each event you sign up for.
What is a live web event?
Live web events allow many participants in multiple locations to see and hear a presentation. A live web event typically consists of a moderator, a presenter and an online audience.
How do I participate in a live web event?
It's easy! To attend a PAME live web event, all you need is a computer with Internet access and audio speakers. If you don't have speakers, you may also listen to the audio by calling a toll-free phone number that will be provided in your live web event registration confirmation email. It's a 2 step process to register:
1. Go to our Online Learning Path home page to register for the site. Once your registration has been submitted, you will receive a registration confirmation e-mail. This contains a user name and password to use the live web event site.
2. You're now able register for available live web events that interest you. Each time you register for a live web event you'll receive an email confirmation that contains a link for the live web event. On the day of the live web event, about 10 minutes before the live web event start time, click on the link and you will be able to see our live web event screen.
What kind of equipment do I need to attend?
All you need is a computer with an Internet connection (high speed service such as DSL, cable, FIOS is best). Your computer should also have speakers. If you don't have speakers, you may also listen to the audio by calling a toll-free phone number that will be provided in your live web event registration confirmation email.
Does it cost anything to participate?
All PAME live web events are free of charge to all attendees. But donations are accepted.
I'm not able to make the live web event date. Is there a way to view the event later?
Yes. All live web events are archived on for future viewing. It typically takes 10 days for a new event to be archived.
How do I ask a question of the presenter?
During each live web event you will have the opportunity to communicate with the presenter by typing a message through an online Q&A chat window that will appear on your live web event screen.
Will my questions be answered during the presentation?
There will be a question and answer period at the end of the presentation. We will do our best to answer all questions, but this is not always possible. Submit your question early to make sure it is answered.
Who can answer my technical questions?
If you have any technical questions, please call (888) 705-6002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I find information on future live web events?
Future live web events are posted on the PAME Online Learning Path about six weeks before the live web event date, so check back often.
For Technical Support
+1 (858) 201-4136*
8am - 8pm ET**
*for callers residing outside of the United States
**excludes holidays and weekends