Chef Sharon’s webinar from her action-packed General Session at this year's SNIC will wow you with ways to boost participation through new school meal recipes. She focuses on recipes that highlight ethnic, trendy and popular flavors in the food world right now—and invite you to explore how to use these flavors and techniques to create dishes that will excite your students and communities. As a bonus, you will receive a set of delicious recipes for schools developed by Chef Sharon herself. Watch the recording of this webinar to be a part of this unique learning experience!
April 19, 2017
April 19, 2017
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Identify popular chef inspired menu trends.
- Describe (4) styles of innovation and select which one(s) fit into their school nutrition program.
- Summarize success steps used by highlighted districts that positively impacted menus and participation.
School Sales Supervisor
Jeanne Reilly, DTR, SNS
Director of School Nutrition
Windham Raymond Schools
School Nutrition Chef/ Head Cook
Seven Hill Schools
Stefanie Dove, RDN, CDN
School Nutrition Marketing Specialist
Loudoun County Public Schools
Callie Fowler Farish
Union Public Schools
Key Area 1000: Nutrition
Key Topic 1100: Menu Planning
Subtopic 1150: Menu & Planning Analysis
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 133522
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.2.2 Evaluates and incorporates individual and target group needs and requirements in order to develop menu items.
- 13.2.8 Seeks and incorporates staff and customer feedback in developing menus and recipes.
- 8100: Food and recipe development and modification
- 8090: Menu planning and development, nutrient analysis
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1, 2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- Recipe Collection
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
$0.00 - $20.00