Are you creating reports that don’t have the impact they could to bring the customers' voice throughout the organization? Are you trying to help other areas in the business understand the opportunities that customers share with your customer service group? At times, the message could be lost with the messenger in the type, frequency, and format of the reports. Customer Service data and insights can be pivotal to the business when provided in a way that is actionable and easily interpreted. Join SOCAP for this two-part series that will elevate your Voice of Customer reporting.
In this course you will learn:
- Best ways to use aggregate data and anecdotal examples in your reporting for impact
- Learn how to bridge the gap with other departments for more complete reporting
- Understand how to build out a report that executives and leadership will read
- Learn how to use storytelling in your reporting
- 10 common pitfalls of VOC reporting that causes the reader to lose interest
- SOCAP Member: $86
- Non-Member: $120 (Not a SOCAP Member? Click here to join now!)
Salena Scardina has spent her career focused on service to customers through innovative and differentiated experience. She is the Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Sweetwater Sound, the nation’s largest online retailer of music and pro audio equipment. Prior to Sweetwater, Salena held multiple positions at McDonald’s Corporation over her 15 years, including her last role as Director of U.S. Customer Experience & Insights. She also held similar roles at the handbag company, Vera Bradley. Salena earned her undergraduate from Monmouth College and holds a MBA degree from Benedictine University. She serves on SOCAP’s national board as well as local boards of the Greater Fort Wayne YMCA and Northeast Indiana Public Radio.