Welcome to ULearn!
Here are the new instructions for accessing the JVU tests
via the ULearn portal to earn CME credits:
ULearn is your education hub to find immediate resources offering vascular-specific CME. After each event, you will be able to complete the CME evaluation exam immediately and view your certificate. Below we have organized content based on how you want to learn. We encourage you to keep coming back as we will be adding new content every month. In order to fully access all of the CME content you must update your browser to the latest version. If you are new to ULearn, watch our tutorial video on how to take a test.
- Navigate to this page and login using your email and password.
- Browse our list of CME tests available, and select the ones you would like to purchase. This will take you to your Shopping Cart.
- For any tests from December 2018 onward, physicians must select the AMA versions of the tests, while sonographers must select the SVU-CME versions.
- Once you have placed the test(s) you would like to purchase in your cart, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Review & Checkout”. There is no charge for SVU members.
After you have purchased your CME tests, you can access them by following this link, or by clicking your name in the upper righthand corner of ULearn and then clicking on "My Activity" followed by "Courses".
- You will see all the tests you have purchased. JVU tests will be grouped by the issue they are from (i.e. March 2020, December 2019, etc.)
- If you are attempting to access a webinar, click on the name of the webinar and you will be able to view the webinar and take the corresponding test.
- If you are attempting to access a JVU article, click the small arrow to the left of the corresponding issue. This will open a dropdown showing all articles from that issue you have purchased. Click the name of the article, and you will be taken to view the article/take the test.
Journal for Vascular Ultrasound
SVU members can download full text of articles and complete CME exams for free. Non-members will have access to the CME exams only for a fee of $40 each.
Pick Your Format
Pick Your Topic
ARDMS and CCI CME Transfer
SVU transfers over CME credit to ARDMS and CCI every Thursday only if we have your ARDMS or CCI number in your profile. Learn how to put your number in your profile.