DescriptionThe Department of Labor is looking at employers who utilize Interns. It believes that many employers are mistreating Interns and not complying with labor laws.
- Learn the DOL definition of Intern.
- Learn how to treat Interns correctly in compliance with labor laws.
- Learn about when overtime pay is due interns.
- Learn about exceptions to the overtime rules that are found in many state labor laws.
- Learn what labor laws apply when the church has part time or occasional workers.
- Learn how to apply the overtime laws to part time employees.
- Learn the proper treatment of a worker who works only 2 hours during the entire year.
CEU InformationThis presentation qualifies for 0.1 CEU credit toward CCA certification and retention. Please refer to certification guidelines to insure you are in proper compliance for credit. After completing the course you will be offered a CEU request form to complete and make your request.
CPE credit is not available for e-lab programs.
$59.00 - $79.00