This free small church administration series is made possible by The Church Network's endowment fund and a partnership with Admin is Ministry.
To view this five-part seminar simply click on the session you wish to watch. You do not have to provide a login or personal data. If you don't have a login with TCN, we would love for you to create one so we can share other resources that may be helpful to you.
In additional TCN has a weekly free enews with all that week's church-related stories. Sign up here.
Admin is Ministry. Why is administration important to the ministry in the local congregation.
- Pastoral implication. Balancing pastor and administration.
- Strategic implications. Planning and vision should work together.
- Functional implications. After asking why questions, also ask the how questions.
- Ministry as shepherd. Care of people but also equal care of the parish/flock/congregation.
- Doing right things for right reasons. Transparency as a incentive for trust in stewardship of all things.
- What is a charitable gift? Donor implications. Mission implications. Church implications. Deductibility implications.
- Awareness of risk in the local congregation. Why do churches end up in court?
- Resources shared, including the wealth of information available through The Church Network.