DescriptionChurch leaders today know that risk management is a “front-and-center” issue. Church staff leaders and boards must take an active role to build a culture of risk management, but developing an approach to risk management can appear to be a daunting – even overwhelming – task. In this session, Mike Batts will address simple, methodical, and practical steps for church staff leaders and boards to do it.
In this webinar, participants should expect to enhance their understanding of:
• Challenges associated with risk management
• The role of the board vs. the role of the staff in risk management
• Examples of key areas of risk for consideration
• How risks are assessed to determine where to start
• Recommendations for successful implementation of a comprehensive risk management strategy
CEU InformationThis presentation qualifies for 0.1 CEU credit toward CCA certification and retention. Pleaserefer to certification guidelines to ensure you are in proper compliance for credit. After completing the course submit a CEU request form to complete and make your request.
CPE credit is not available for e-lab programs.
$59.00 - $79.00