to the CAEP Certificate Program 2019-2020.
This experience is designed for you as you keep up with the demands of your profession while investing in your own learning and development. In this way, you are able to complete each module in your own time.
- The CAEP Certificate contains 20 lessons that include relevant, specific, and illustrative content that will anchor your Admission & Enrollment Management experiences to date.
- The CAEP Certificate can be earned by all developmental levels of admission and enrollment management professionals.
- Each module includes a Lesson Guide that includes a brief synopsis of the lesson, one – three learning objectives for each lesson presented, and questions that will engage you and prepare you for the final assessment at the end of the course.
- Each lesson will include a presentation slide deck PDF, as well as pertinent articles, tools, and links that augment your learning experience.
- Participants are asked to complete an online knowledge assessment at the end of the course. The pass rate is 80%. Your Lesson Outlines and Self Quizzes and all materials should enable you to become ready and able to pass with flying colors.
COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING HELP:
If you can't remember your password, you may want to try these temporary credentials:
USERNAME: (your work email address)
TEMPORARY PASSWORD: Password1
If you are having trouble logging in, you may want to go to the AISAP Database (CLICK HERE) and log out first. Then try again here--which leads you back to the database and runs through logging into both places a little more cleanly.
If you are having trouble completing a lesson and getting that green checkmark, please make sure that you let any video run all the way through to the very last second. If you miss even the last second of the end AISAP logo, it counts the video as 99% watched and won't give you the green check!
Still needing technical support? Still have a question that hasn't been answered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cindy at 203-421-7051 Extension 107 for support.