EARN YOUR ASSOCIATE DISABILITY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE!
If you’re a professional in the field of disability management but don’t meet the eligibility criteria to pursue CDMS certification, the Associate Disability Management Specialist (ADMS) designation is the ideal path for you. For more information on the ADMS designation, click here.
The pathway to earning the ADMS designation is through the Core Knowledge Curriculum (CKC). One must successfully complete the CKC with a cumulative passing score of 80% across all module post-tests.
The CKC is the first comprehensive online learning program focused solely on disability management and leaves of absence in the workplace. Please see below for more information about the modules that are included with a subscription to the CKC:
- Introductory Module: Introduction to Core Competencies
- Module 1: Domain for Disability and Work Interruption Case Management, including gathering relevant case information, synthesizing information, interpreting case-specific local, state and federal regulations, and developing a case management plan.
- Module 2: Domain for Workplace Intervention for Disability Prevention, including conducting organizational assessments, evaluating policies and procedures, presenting the business rationale for disability management programs, managing human resources, applying labor relation laws, and managing financial resources.
- Module 3: Domain for Program Development, Management, and Evaluation, including organizing and planning disability management programs, applying qualitative and quantitative measurements, interpreting financial risk data, designing programs with rewards and incentives, and tracking cost, operational and outcomes data.
- Module 4: Domain for Employment Leaves and Benefits Administration, including managing health-related employment leaves, administering health and welfare plans, managing payroll and systems data, as well as identifying risks associated with interruptions and leaves.
The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 32 CE contact hour(s). Activity code and Approval number will be awarded on your certificate of completion.
This program has been pre-approved by The Commission to provide continuing education credit to CDMS® board certified disability managers. The course is approved for 32 CE contact hour(s). Activity code and Approval number will be awarded on your certificate of completion.
To earn contact hours/CEs:
In order to earn your contact hour(s)/CE, you will have to complete each module/domain in its entirety with a passing score of 80% on the post-tests, and complete the survey at the end. Once all modules and survey are marked as complete, you will receive your Certificate of Completion.
If you are a CCM, your CEs will automatically record in your CCMC account. If you are a CDMS, you will need to manually enter in the CEs on your CDMS dashboard.
All planners and speakers have disclosed that they have no relevant financial relationships or conflicts of interest with commercial interests related directly or indirectly to this educational activity.
Commercial Support or Non-Commercial Sponsorship:
There is no commercial support for this activity. The planners and faculty have no relevant relationships to disclose.
Expiration date: 7/31/2025