- Prepare — Fill your knowledge gaps at the only official CCMC workshop.
- Refresh — Network with case management leaders and boost your practice.
- Rejuvenate — Breathe life into your organization’s training efforts.
- Discover —Trends and industry insight, plus tips and resources to use today as you prepare for certification.
- Multiple days of learning accompanied by an online course workbook, presented LIVE by CCMC-Authorized facilitators.
- CEs approved for nurses, social workers, and CCMs. For more detailed credit information, please click here.
- Access to the ONLY practice exam approved by the Commission.
- One-year subscription to CCMC’s Case Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK)
Find more information here!
There are currently no live events.
Sat 1:00 PM MDT
Case Management Practice Analysis: Evolution of the Practice Over the Past Two Decades (Hussein Michael Tahan, Ph.D., RN, FAAN)
Sat 10:30 AM MDT
Integrating Teams to Integrate Care: A New Normal (Patrick Gordon, MPA)
Sat 9:15 AM MDT
Please Let Me Die: A Story of Ethical Conflict (Vivian Campagna, MSN, RN-BC, CCM)
Sat 8:15 AM MDT
Innovative Advocacy: Remote Work is Now (Raine Arndt-Couch, JD, LCSW/LCSW-C, CCM)
Fri 2:00 PM MDT
Disaster Case Management (Erin Rhatigan, RN, BSN, CCM)
Fri 11:00 AM MDT
Transitional Care: Social Determinants of Health (Toni Heer, MS, CNS, RN, CMC, CCCTM)
Thu 2:15 PM MDT
Empathy and Compassion: Do You Have It? (Chikita Mann, MSN, RN, CCM)
Thu 1:15 PM MDT
What’s So Funny About Case Management? (David Glickman, CSP, CPAE)