As quickly as the global economy imploded due to Covid 19 restrictions it is rebounding in different forms and fashions all around the world. And what we expected to be a down year for U.S. exports for various reasons turned out to be the 2nd highest on record.
Join us as we unpack all that has happened in 2020 as well as the AG export forecast for 2021 and the global economic and agricultural predictions for the next 10 years.
- Global and Regional Economic Results in 2020
- Global and Regional U.S. Food & AG exports in 2020
- China, Phase 1 and Trade Wars in the EU
- USDA Economic Research Service Forecast for 2021
- USDA Agricultural Projections to 2030