Where do you go when a foreign importer asks you for a “health
certificate” or a “phyto” and you sell cookies, candy, or tortillas?
Though sometimes an afterthought, export documentation is an integral
part of the export process and a key component of becoming a successful
exporter. The proof is in the paperwork.
This webinar will provide participants with an overview of commercial and regulatory export documentation for food products. For each of the export documents listed below, attendees will learn:
- What each document is used for
- How they fit together
- Who requires it
- Which party prepares it
- Where to find more details on them
- How important it is to confirm with the importer
- Phytosanitary & Health Certificates for Plant and Animal Foods
- Processed Food Certification for Exports – Certificate of Free Sale & Health Certs.
- Proforma invoice
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- Certificates of origin
- Shipper’s Letter of Instruction
- Electronic Export Information