Establishing an export price is one of the most important components
of the export marketing mix, as it is the one that generates revenue. Viewers will learn about:
- Pricing products for export markets
- The various costs of exporting
- Controlling export price escalation
- Understanding the “Landed Cost” to the importer
- Various export pricing strategies
- “To market” and “In-Market” pricing resources
The webinar also features a Q & A Session with Dennis Lynch, our Food Export HelplineTM Counselor and featured presenter.
This webinar is part of an ongoing series of “Export Essentials” webinars about the fundamentals and logistics of exporting.