“Trust me. I’m a professional.”
To get into the spirit of
Professionalism Month, try participating in the virtual scavenger hunt. Simply
submit “proof” of each activity via the INNovation Education portal – it is a
fun way to celebrate professionalism in the practice of law, and you could even
find yourself on the American Inns of Court’s webpage. Whatever your
motivation, participation is free and fun!
Professionalism Month Scavenger Hunt
Activities must be completed by April 30 and submitted by May 1.
THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- "Proof" of completion can consist of uploading a photo, video, other creative documentation or posting on social media using the #AICLivetheCreed hashtag.
- it needs to be "new" as in created for this contest, not pre-existing.
- Upload the proof to the assignment as an attachment.
- Complete at least five out of the first nine activities in any order you would like, leaving #10 for last, which is required.
- Don't overthink it! If you think your submission should be counted, it probably will be. Your American Inns of Court judges are very nice.
- # AICLivetheCreed! Post additional comments or photos to Twitter or on our Facebook page.
- Join the hunt on your own, with a friend or even as an Inn.
- HAVE FUN!
Members who complete the requisite tasks will receive special recognition on the American Inns of Court website.
No longer available for purchase