The American Inns of Court is excited to celebrate one of our organizational core tenets through Mentoring Month!
This year we explore questions from law students about their future in the profession. Susan Smith Blakely, an attorney and author who specializes in the topic of legal mentoring, sits down with Hira Javed, a pupil member of the Giles S. Rich American Inn of Court, to discuss a variety of topics.
Check out these short videos on:
- The importance of understanding the backstory behind someone's behavior (3 mins, 5 secs);
- How to navigate the stress of being a new associate at a law firm (3 mins, 28 secs); and
- Mentoring Potpourri, a variety of short mentoring thoughts and tips (5 mins, 44 secs).
- Signing up for monthly mentoring tips
- Sharing your mentoring story
- Reading how one Inn advises their members about mentoring
- Find out how mentoring benefits the mentor
- Exploring mentoring resources for your Inn or yourself