Preparing for Mediation & Settlement by Valuing Your Client’s Case
cOURSE ONE OVERVIEW
pricingMembers and Alumni: $30
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand concepts of judgment and cognitive bias
- Learn how to improve judgment
- Be able to put yourself and your client in the other side’s shoes
- Recognize that you must budget for attorney's fees and costs
- Realize the importance of research and assessing risk
- Know the formula for calculating the Net Present Value of your case
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATIONThis program is designed to be eligible for 1 CLE hour of ethics.
- It has been approved in Pennsylvania.
- It has been approved in Tennessee.
- Florida attorneys can self-report.
- Complete the Knowledge Check.
- Fill out the (5 minute long) evaluation.
If you are self-reporting in other jurisdictions:
- Print out your personalized certificate (tied to the submission of the evaluation).
- Download the course description and faculty bios document.
- Self-report your attendance by submitting the appropriate jurisdictional forms along with these documents to your CLE body; please let us know if they require anything additional.
If you are unsure if your state has been approved or have any questions, please contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!