How to Represent Clients in Video and In-Person Mediations
cOURSE Three OVERVIEWHone your skills to effectively and confidently represent your clients in mediations. This course will focus on technology, strategies and effective practices in a virtual environment and how to adapt to ever-changing remote, in-person and hybrid processes.
By the end of this presentation, you will:
- Understand the psychology of working online vs. in-person
- Be comfortable choosing appropriate technology
- Learn planning strategies for successful remote mediations
- Recognize different approaches for handling the joint session and confidential caucus
- Be prepared for mediations in a post-Pandemic world
- Steven M. Bierman, partner, Sidley
- N. Janine Dickey, Esq., APM
- Susan Guthrie, principal, Learn to Mediate Online
- Terri Roth Reicher JD, LLM
contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!
- Members and Alumni: $30
- Non-members: $45
Bundle pricing is available!