Advocacy at the Beginning of an Arbitration
cOURSE Four OVERVIEW
By the end of this course, you will:
- Using arbitration pleadings strategically
- Preparing for the preliminary hearing
- Recognizing the impact of choosing a reasoned or standard final award
- Appreciating the scope of confidentiality in arbitration
- Understanding appropriate technology protocols
- Margarita Echevarria
- Laura Kaster
- Suzanne McSorley
CLE EligibilityIf you are unsure if this program has been approved in your state or have any questions about self-reporting, please click on the CLE icon to find out more or contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!
- Members and Alumni: $30
- Non-members: $45
Bundle pricing is available!